Hurricane Florence Preparations
The Green House Data team is closely monitoring Hurricane Florence as the storm approaches landfall and will continue to monitor the storms’ progress. We've taken the following steps and precautions for the storm.
We do not currently anticipate any impact to our data centers, personnel, or services within the potential zone of impact (i.e., the Atlanta data center). Our Disaster Recovery (DR) team is engaged and will respond promptly should the situation change, or otherwise negatively impact our clients.
Please also note that regarding the Atlanta DC, we have validated that:
- The generators have been tested, fuel tanks are full, levels verified;
- Special arrangements have been made to make sure staff is available on site as necessary to maintain operability standards;
- Hotel rooms will be secured near the site; and
- The data center will have cots, MREs, and other emergency supplies on site should the situation become extreme.
- We strongly encourage you to take precautions to protect operations by validating recent backups and confirming emergency contact information. Our 24/7 Service Support will continue to monitor the storm and issue updates when appropriate.
Contact Green House Data Support at 866-995-3282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or if you need assistance with your disaster recovery and restore services.
Track the hurricane at www.weather.com.
As always, if we can be of any assistance, please let us know. Global Support Center can be reached day or night by phone at (866) 995-3282 or by email at email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about disaster preparedness at Green House Data, please reach out to your account manager or the client services team.